0
Hello guys my name is Noor and I am from Attock. I am here to find a good looking guy to get married. First I tell you about my personality and my family. My age is 24 years old. I finished me Bachelors in science from Punjab University. I am very caring, loving, intelligent, nice, adorable, ideal, Smiles a lot, sensitive and good looking girl. I like shopping, chat with friends, spent tine with friends, give time to my family and
Noor
I know how to treat a person. My hobbies are Amateur Radio, Arts, cooking, eating out, Internet, pottery, Reading and writing. I am very sincere to my work and I am very hardworking woman. We are one brother and only one sister. Small family is a happy family. My father is a social worker. He is very hard working person. My mother is also a social worker. My elder brother is studding masters. He mostly lives in Lahore due to there study. Mostly I am home alone. I need a good looking, Smart, Intelligent, Loving, Caring, Dashing, Attractive, Friendly, Lovely Attitude, faithful, ambitious, full of good qualities, Responsible, Dependable, Outstanding, Very Kind, Enjoyable and must be well educated  person. Our cast is Mughal he must be a Mughal cast. He must have a good government job. He must be 25 to 28 years old. Her parents should be kind. They consider me like own daughter. Our home is located near in The Mall of Attock. Everything is available hear. So which people are interested can contact me. I also upload my recent image. I also post my personal sell number and E-mail address. Who want to contact me please check my requirement. In the last I am very thankful to the owner of this website. They give me a chance to Post my ad. I think this website is very good for our new generation and also good to find a real and true human being. Now I have to saying good bye to all of the members of this website. Ok Good Bye and Allah Hafiz. See you soon.

Post a Comment

 
Top